KISL is a community radio station run by community volunteers.
From the DJs on the air, to the Station Manager and even the CIPAF Board all volunteer their time to make this community resource a possibility.
We’d like to thank everyone who has put in the time and effort to keep this unique resource alive for Catalina Island.
In addition we get support from organizations and individuals who help not only keep us going, but help take us to the next step.
From all of us at KISL 88.7 FM Avalon we would like to say thank you to the following:
- Edison International and Southern California Edison for their sponsorship of the new A/C units, keeping our DJs cool
- Catalina Island Foundation for supporting the Island Variety News Show with equipment upgrades
- Mean Advantage Productions with all the editing for the Telethon & IVNS
- Catalina Broadband Soltuions for helping our radio station get on the TV!
- The Catalina Island Seacrest Inn for their support of the Transom Traveling Workshop
- Catalina Island Vacation Rentals for their support of the Transom Traveling Workshop
- The Catalina Coffee and Cookie Company for their support of the Transom Traveling Workshop
- The Catalina Islnad Chamber of Commerce for their support of the Transom Traveling Workshop
- Avalon Lions Club for replacing the old deck
- Jordahl Construction for their help with our new front door
- Kris, aka Buster, for cutting out our station sign
- The Offield Foundation for their support of the island DJs and keeping KISL on the air. We cannot thank you enough
- Everyone who turns on and tunes in to KISL , thank you for listening and watching.